Book List #4 Fiction

Just for Fun (fiction books)
Here's a quick and easy list lol. I didn't write a blurb for each of these because honestly it's been a while since I read them and I can't remember which one is which, however, I do remember that I enjoyed each of them. These books are categorized as young adult. My reading guilty pleasure is dystopian storylines, especially in trilogy form lol. So if you liked Hunger Games and Divergent then you will enjoy these:

- The Crown's Game and The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye
- Ember in the Ashes Trilogy by Sabaa Tahir
- Young Elites Trilogy by Marie Lu
- Warcross and Wildcard by Marie Lu
- The Testing Trilogy by Joelle Charbonneau


Happy Reading!

But you will receive power when the 
Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will 
be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all 
Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.
Acts 1:8

Comments

Popular Posts